who is jourdan?
Advocate of Knowledge
I'm a designer/creative person, who is also a Sign Painter
Since early 2018 I’ve gained a vinyl addiction that saw my collection go over 100 records within a few months. Listen to the mixtape compilation to get a vibe.
JOURDAN CREATIVE: INSTAGRAM FEED
early signs of creativity at 5 years old.
Since he was 5 years old he was drawing copies of the famous Nike 'swoosh' logo. Here is a boat...
Jourdan is an Australian Creative living and working
Known as a Graphic/Digital Designer, Advertising Creative Junior and traditional signage appreciator with 3 years of commercial experience in the advertising and design industry.
His work always aims to imbue meaning and thought into suited mediums such as posters, flyers, websites, branding etc, and also into emerging engagements like products, experiential (events/stunts) and technology.
In his teenage years he explored inner city cultures of skateboarding and graffiti-spray art. His creative energy lead him to complete, in 2015, a Bachelors Degree in Communication Design at Swinburne University in Melbourne.
• Jourdan Creative (Perth/Melbourne/Sydney)
August 2018 till infinity.
• Diversity Skills Training (Sydney/Perth).
Graphic Designer/Online Tech. December 2017 -
• Best&Less (Sydney). Digital Graphic Designer
June 2017 - November 2017 (6 month contract)
• Big Red Agency (Melbourne). Digital Graphic Designer
July 2016 - November 2016 (brief stint)
• Yazy Design (Melbourne). Web/Print Designer
March 2015 - March 2016 (1 year stint)
• AWARD School: Communications
Council. (2016). Melbourne
See my Rarely Asked Questions (RAQ’s)
• Copy School. The Newspaper Works (2016). Melbourne
• AWARD Pre-School: 2 Day Workshop to prepare Application (2013). Sydney
• Swinburne University of Technology: Bachelor of Design, Communication Design (Branding and Advertising) 2013 - 2015. Melbourne
• Curtin University of Technology: Bachelor of Design, Creative Advertising and Graphic Design, 2011 - 2012. Perth
List of practical things I’ve implemented around the place.
Online accounting system for my parent’s Painting & Home Maintenance business (2019)
Full marketing collateral for my parent’s business including: signage, brochures, google business, b-cards and company uniforms (2019)
Fully implemented a LMS (online learning system) for an RTO for the first time in my career (2018)
Implemented a project white-board for signage company in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs (2015)
Designed a blanket drive campaign that collected over 600+ blankets across Australia, Ansaar Project (2013)
Founded a self-published magazine almost singe handedly with help of a few people and grant funding, Infinitism Magazine (2012)